The Member of The Wedding

The Member of The Wedding

Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Work for 8 November

            You will need to do something like this but a bit longer!   This is a freewrite sample finding your topic!

       Just start writing like this:  I have to free write about whatever my topic will be for this paper.  My teacher says the ideas will come as I do this.  Let's see.  I want to write something about Edna.  This just came to me..I will add Adele and Mrs. Reisz.  I know... I know... I will write about the very different solutions given to Edna by her very different friends and how these solutions are of course con concomitant with the way they each live life in that Catholic Society-Creole too.  Then perhaps I will speculate on the advice of the person she most identifies with , Mrs Reisz, and the deal with the advise and example Adele gives.  What is her problem???Why can't she follow either of them?  Is she of two minds?   What are her reasons for ignoring both?  Then if I persist in believing she does not die, I must then speculate about how she will live in that society that will remain inimical to her.  Can these two women remain friends with her?  Her with them?

I will begin the body of my paper writing about Adele and Edna
  1. their friendship
  2. how alike
  3. how different
  4. Mrs. Reisz' s spoken advice
  5. Her modeling of the life she leads
  6. Edna's acceptance or rejection of the advice
  7. Reasons
  8. how I see her Edna) living
  9. What I think about this for her success or failure
Now I have only considered part of the picture.  I will write the same info about Mrs. Reisz and Edna. Part two of my paper.  I will need a ton of quotes for each point...a lot of quotes but there are many to use about these characters.  maybe this will be too long.  I think I will ask my teacher

No comments:

Post a Comment