The Member of The Wedding

The Member of The Wedding

Saturday, January 11, 2014

Work Due 14 January 2014

I do think the lessons are very clear from the Red Badge:  We are all afraid of what life sends us, but some how we receive the Grace to carry it all.  That's what's most important about this book.


I will need all assignments from this novel by next Fri.  to include these grades in this semester's report.
Please write about 5 quotes from the story to complete the test.  You may use your text to do this.


Any one who is missing anything on Mon. should write me a note and tell me what and why.


Bring a Good Man is Hard to Find in Hard Copy or IPad/Kindle version.  I hope you are one of the lucky ones who received an I Pad for Christmas!  As you know, I only got a phone but that works for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment